S.H.MonsterArts King Ghidorah (2019)
- The highest peak of the monster movable figure series [The end of the world begins]
- Published May 31, 2019 [Godzilla King of Monsters] [King King God (2019)] is three-dimensional with overwhelming quality with SHMonsterArts.
- Three necks can be posed in various ways by precisely considered movable division unique to SHMonsterArts.
[Modeling / Coloring]
- Mr. Shinichi Wakasa based on the material of the movie produced and produced, and three-dimensionalized by Mr. Taichi Yamada.
- Overall height about 250 mm, full width about 600 mm.
- The movable division unique to the SHMonsterArts series allows the neck and tail to move flexibly.
<Modeling Produce: Mr. Wakasa Shinichi>
Participated in Toho special effects movies from [Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla] (1993). Since [Mothra 3 Kinggladra Raid] (1998), he oversees the monster modeling inside the work as a model producer. From [Godzilla 2000 Millennium] (1999) he is in charge of Godzilla modeling. In the SHMonsterArts series also worked on prototypes of [destroyer (complete body)], [fire radon], [mothra (larva)].
<Origin: Taichi Yamada>
Since 1991 he joined Mr. Wakasa Shinichi [MONSTERS] as a model assistant. I engaged in special make-up / special shaping such as movies, television, commercials etc. [Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla] (1993) is responsible for the overall modeling of radon. In 1994 he returned to Osaka which is his hometown, and started figure activities as a figure primarily with monsters and creatures. In the SHMonsterArts series, he is responsible for the prototype of Destroyer (aircraft) in [Destroya Evolution Set (1995)].
- set content
· Main body
· Stage set
Looking for this item but its not available? Contact us to check for special order for all the item not in stock!
Prices maybe different due to import rate, currency, and the work/transport in between, but trust us that we provide the best to you!
Note: All stated price do not include postage
We use GDex within Malaysia
Semenanjung Malaysia RM10 per trip
Sabah/Sarawak RM15 per trip
Poslaju can be requested for small parcel
Volumetric applies and rate charges RM12~RM15 per kilogram
International rate please check here