Asura Archer Aoi (Megami Device)
|Genre||Snap-fit Model Kit|
- [Bishoujo × Mechanic] New series [Megami Device] latest work! The latest work is [Aura Ashura Aoi] !!
- It is an assembly type plastic model series that enjoy wearing weapons and armor on movable girl element body.
- Adopt a new design elementary body 'Machinican' by Mr. Maki Asai!
- And the designer is in charge of Nidy - 2 D -!
[Accessory / Gimmick]
- New hairstyle is reproduced with additional mold. The regular hair style is also attached with a new molding color.
- Bare hands, barefoot state can be reproduced by replacing parts.
- Reproduce the new setting picture with new molding color. The blade part becomes a clear pink molding color.
- Three painted face parts are included.
- You can reproduce parts with [armored mode] wearing armor with archer as motif and [elementary mode] removed armor with part replacement.
- There is a gimmick that combines [ururu ninja] and armor, it becomes [samurai mode] equipped with a sword.
- With the amazing range of movement of the new body `Machinican`, weapon-oriented poses and sitting poses naturally get caught.
- Various weapon parts such as large bow and large sword are attached. You can play with various combat scenes assumed.
- It can be used with arming of existing MSG series, frame arm, frame arm and girl series by 3 mm diameter hole arranged in each part.
- Five kinds of PVC wrists are included on the left and right, respectively. It is possible to have arms of existing MSG series, Frame Arms, Frame Arms · Girl series.
- Decals such as pupils and markings are included.
[What is Megami Device]
- A self-contained figure robot with a total height of 14 cm exists, is a plastic model series assuming `battle hobby in the near future 'that can be made to enjoy the plastic model, remodel it, let it fight.
- Mr. Maki Asai, a leading figure in movable figures Mr. Masaki Asai will design a new design elementary body `machinika` as a core, and various designers will deal with characters & mechanics.
- Molded colors are color-coded, the face has been painted by dandruff printing, and it is finished close to the image just by assembling it.
- By adopting a 3 mm diameter joint hole, you can play with many of Kotobukiya plastic model parts already released, as well as part compatibility within the series.
- Prototype Production: Maki Asai, Tokumaku Fukumoto, Shunichi Shimashima
Looking for this item but its not available? Contact us to check for special order for all the item not in stock!
Prices maybe different due to import rate, currency, and the work/transport in between, but trust us that we provide the best to you!